Die Cut Insert Card Secures, Protects and Organizes on a Flat Surface
HDPE Die Cut Insert Cards are commonly used to protect and organize devices inside pouches and header bags. Die Cut Insert Cards are ideal for coiled products, keeping product from moving inside package, organizing multiple components inside a pouch, adding rigidity to a package while staying in a flexible package. Insert cards are highly customizable and available in a variety of materials in sizes and configurations based on the device.
Insert cards are typically packaged in a flexible peel pouch but can be used to organize within thermoformed trays and kits as well. Standard materials are natural or white HDPE in various thicknesses including 15 mil, 23 mil, 35 mil. Quick turnaround from conception to production; using cost effective tooling. Sustainable, recyclable standard materials allow for meeting short timelines for sterile barrier system validations.
Commonly Used For:
- Coiled Products
- Tubing Sets
- Products Likely to Puncture Pouches including sharp surgical instruments
- Products with Multiple Components packaged in one pouch
Examples of Products Packaged
- Ligation kits
- Coiled fiber optic devices
- Tubing sets
- Clipped Dispenser Guidewires
- Catheter Introducers
Compatible Sterilization Methods
- Highly customized Layouts and Protection Elements
- Logo or Alphanumeric information
- Custom sizes from 1”x1” to 28”x 100”+
Not sure what you need?
Beacon Converters can help you find you what need.