Die Cut Tray Provides Rigidity and Protection in a Flexible Material
HDPE Die Cut Trays are commonly used in lieu of thermoformed trays for improved speed to market and additional capabilities such as 360 degree protection without additional components. Die cut trays are highly sustainable and are made and shipped flat, yet provide protection often superior to thermoformed trays counterpart. HDPE Die Cut Trays are available in a variety of materials in sizes and configurations based on the device. Die cut trays are typically packaged in a flexible peel pouch and can serve as a table when placed on a stand within the operating room. Standard materials are natural or white HDPE in various thicknesses, including 15 mil, 23 mil, 35 mil. Quick turnaround from conception to production using cost effective tooling in sustainable, recyclable standard materials allows for meeting short timelines for sterile barrier system validations.
Commonly Used For:
- Orthopedic Components
- Long Devices with Leads and Tubing
- Large Products which require rigidity but a flexible package
- Surgical Procedure Instruments
Examples of Products Packaged
- Cardiac ablation procedure kits
- Endoscopic vein surgery instruments
- Spinal procedure kits
- Aortic valve procedure kits
Compatible Sterilization Methods
- Highly customized Layouts and Protection Elements
- Logo or Alphanumeric information
- Custom sizes from 1”x1” to 28”x 100”+
Not sure what you need?
Beacon Converters can help you find you what need.