Tie Wraps made with Tyvek® to Unitize and Secure
Tie Wraps made with DuPont™ Tyvek® are designed to hold coils of tubing or multiple pieces that need to be unitized and secured. They have a belt-like, easy-to-use closure mechanism that locks the wrap in place and secures itself without the use of adhesives.
Tie Wraps made with Tyvek® are Commonly Used For:
- Tubing sets, coiled products
- Multiple components requiring unitization
- Improved Handling
DuPont™ and Tyvek® are trademarks or registered trademarks of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours Inc, used under license by Beacon Converters, Inc.
Examples of Products Packaged
- IV Tubing Set
- Surgical Guidewire
- Suction Tubing Sets
- Transfusion Kits
Compatible Sterilization Methods
- Steam Sterilization (under controlled conditions 250F to 260F [121C to 127C] at 30 psi for 30 minutes)
- Custom sizing easy to load and unload
- Up to 4 colors
- Custom sizes from 1 to 14 inches wide and in lengths from 1 to 24 inches
Not sure what you need?
Beacon Converters can help you find you what need.
Authorized Dupont™ Tyvek® Converter
Beacon Converters is proudly listed on the official Dupont™ Tyvek® registry of authorized converters.